12/3/11

Two Tutorial Meeting of This Semester

Tutorial Meeting @21-11-2011
Mr. O'Neill and I had two tutorial meeting this semester, which were really inspiring and helpful to me.

For the first meeting, I introduced my intention of the project, and listed the techniques such as HTML5 that I would used. Then Mr. O'Neill helped me to sort out my mind and we discuss the data I were going to use. We decided to concentrate on color, body shape and occasions. He suggested me to do some research on fashion and dig into this factors and so I did.

 For the second meeting, we talked about the result of my fashion research and my website. Then he show me a website of women's body shape in their eyes. We also discussed some detail of how to get data from the users, and set up a plan for my project in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment