11/22/11

Life Drawing Pratice

This semester I takes a life drawing class on every Thursday morning. The teacher is very nice, and after this practice for two month, I really fall in love with this kind of sketch.
Sketch@ Oct.
Sketch @ Oct.
Sketch @ Nov.
Sketch @ Nov
At first, I was lack of experience and always feeling to shy to draw. After each picture, I just wondered oh, what the hell am I drawing! Then the teacher told me to focus on the lines and scale of the body, and be more confident to starting drawing. Now it's great that I began to just enjoy the feeling of drawing, and then I look back to my drawing, somethings I started to like it, cause you can see your improvement through these 2 months.

For the next 2 month, I'm going to do some drawing practice on Models of different body shape, and try to do so sketch on fashion design, hope this will contribute to my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment