10/23/11

Interaction among Apparel, People, and Mirrors

During the reading, I spent 2 days to visit the museums in Edinburgh, and this really gave me a lot inspiration. Here are some interesting methods they use for people interact with apparel.
Mirror, Drawing and Dresses(From Museum of Edinburgh)
To display the old fashion of Edinburgh, the museum show some real clothes besides some drawing above the closet. The mirror nearby gives the visitor an impulse to try them on.
An Rotating Closet(from National Museum of Scotland)
This is really cool! By rotating different level of the closet, visitor can make the role drawing on the cylinder change their apparel. It's funny and easy, children love it. I think it's also useful for my project.

2 comments:

  1. en anglais...c'est très intéressant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, surprised that I still can read Frence。。。I thought I forgot everything after all these years.

    ReplyDelete